Tuesday, August 23, 2011

fade away

No one can hurt me
When I am inside this house
I have built
Laying there surrounded by memories
Usually full of thought
I just lay there empty
Remember her fingertips on me
Love such a dangerous word
Now it kills me
Thinking you fucked somebody last night
And didn't think of me
Three years and I still can't get you out of my head
Three years and I still feel your ghost in my bed
I want you , even though you rejected me
Made me crazy with jealousy
Then proved my intuition right
When she text me and proved you a liar and a cheat
Yet if you called tommorow
I wouldn't pick up
If you called tommorow
I'd build my walls a  little stronger
So you could never get a hold of my fragile heart
Yet I go back to memories
And they kill me
And I don't think I will ever be the same
All I need are these four walls
All I need is this loneliness in my bones
To finally forget you
but when the rain falls
I can still smell your presence in the air
and I know it will be awhile
Till you fade away


No comments:

Post a Comment